Classic Auto Insurance
Classic Autos aren’t standard vehicles; that’s why Specialty insurance is so important. From Classics to Modified, we know your car and we want to help you get the insurance coverage you need.
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.
Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, at Delmar Insurance Group.com, we will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs. Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:
- Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
- Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you drive your collector car only part-time.
- Generous Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
- Roadside Assistance: Whether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.
Does My Vehicle Qualify?
Qualifications for our program include:
- Usage: Vehicles should not used for daily transportation.
- Storage: Vehicles must be stored in an enclosed and secure structure.
- Regular-use vehicles: Every driver in the household must have a regular-use vehicle for daily transportation.
- Driver eligibility: Generally, one or two minor traffic violations or accidents per household are acceptable.
Site for Personal Use Only
© Copyright 2013 - Delmar Insurance Group.com – Lic. # 0F47933 All Rights Reserved.
For more information, please feel free to Contact Us
The contents of this Site are for your own personal use ONLY. No one has permission to copy, distribute disseminate, commercially exploit, republish, or otherwise communicate any part of such contents in any manner whatsoever without the prior written consent of our office.